Seqrite encryption solution protects corporate data residing on endpoints with a strong encryption algorithms such as AES, RC6, SERPENT and TWOFISH. Full disk encryption supports Microsoft Windows Desktops and Laptops and prevents data loss occurring from loss/theft of endpoint. Removable Media Encryption encrypts entire contents on removable devices such as Pen Drives, USB Drives and makes it accessible to only authorized users.
Simple and easy to use, Seqrite encryption is equipped with advanced security features to keep your valuable data safe.
- Full Disk Encryption: Encrypts entire contents of the hard drive. It secures all information on disk such as user files, system files, page files, operating system files, etc.
- Removable Media Encryption: Encrypts contents of removable media devices such as USB Drives, Pen Drives, etc.
- Traveller Tool: Allows access to encrypted files from removable storage devices on system where encryption agent is not installed. It is mostly useful when user is travelling and wants to access data from encrypted removable storage devices.
- Centralized Management and Control
Includes Seqrite Central Manager to monitor usage of encrypted disk volumes, distribute encryption policies and centrally manage recovery information necessary to access encrypted data in case of emergency.
- Full Disk Encryption
Protects all the data on hard drives from leaking out. With Pre-Boot Authentication, Full Disk Encryption is loaded before your operating system so nobody can get access to any data on your computer or drive unless they have the right password or keys. It works on RAID, has a lighter performance impact on the system.
- Removable Media Encryption
Protects all the data on removable media devices and makes it accessible to only authorized users. It offers protection for data on USB devices, Pen drives, etc.
- Ease of Deployment and Rescue Methods
Seqrite Encryption provides users with easy deployment options and rescue functions to avoid losing encrypted data accidentally.
Why use Encryption?
Today organizations face challenges of keeping data safe from attackers or outsiders. Encryption is the most effective way to protect their valuable information.
- Whether it’s a computer with sensitive corporate information, or a thumb drive with government secrets, enterprises need to ensure that there is no unauthorized access to the data if their device is lost or stolen.
- Compliance is the main driver to invest in the extensive use of encryption. Most of the companies see compliance with privacy and data security requirements as the main driver to extensive use of encryption within their company. At the same time, it’s also important to protect intellectual property of the customer. Data breach disclosures are another reason behind using encryption.
- Employee mistakes are the most significant threat to sensitive data. Something as simple as a lost USB drive or misplaced laptop carrying customer records could potentially put the whole business at risk for regulatory fines, loss of customer goodwill and damage to the brand.
To know more about Seqrite Encryption, visit our website.