Enterprises, big and small, all over the world, are waking up to the importance of garnering cyber trust. In a digital age where technology only breaches new frontiers, cyber trust has become a key differentiator. Security breaches are not uncommon anymore – words like malware, ransomware and phishing are no longer unheard and are now known to everyone, thanks to the events of the last few years.
The impact of these security breaches can be disastrous and not just in monetary terms. A company’s reputation is affected, there is a decrease in the customer base and there are ensuing legal liabilities as well. For small and medium enterprises, the impact of a security breach can undo all the good work done in a long time and ground the company. In such a situation, enterprises need to work hard to avoid this kind of a situation and win the trust of their users and stakeholders by ensuring to them that they are taking the best possible measures to keep data safe.
EPS – offering a simple and comprehensive platform
One particular way an enterprise can assure users of their commitment to cybersecurity is by exploring options to secure their endpoints. Seqrite’s Endpoint Security solution (EPS) offers a simple and comprehensive platform for the same. It is designed to facilitate world-class protection to enterprises by providing endpoint and data security to organizations by protecting them against virus, malware, data leakage, unauthorized data transfers and malicious websites among others.
Importantly, some of Endpoint Security’s key features like preventing leakage, providing advanced device control and monitoring assets are designed to not only bolster an enterprise’s security apparatus, but also to reassure employees and build trust. This helps the enterprise gain recognition in the minds of customers and can help in the brand equity of the organization in question.
Read More: Impact of data breach on Startups
Here is a detailed look at some key features of EPS:
- Ransomware Protection: EPS continues to scan for ransomware in real-time, thanks to Seqrite’s behaviour-based detection technology. Hence, they are neutralized before they can cause damage. The monitoring is done on the basis of signature-based detection of known malware with an inbuilt backup and restore facility.
- Roaming Platform: This is a unique feature which allows an enterprise to manage endpoints even when they are outside the local enterprise network. Many organizations offer employees the benefit of working from a different location. While these options may offer greater productivity, there is always a security risk. However, EPS minimizes that security risk by including the Roaming Platform. Administrators can view the latest status, apply policies, redirect clients and maintain compliance.
- Scan and Patch Application Vulnerabilities: Seqrite’s EPS solution monitors and detects application and operating system vulnerabilities. These are fixed by installing missing patches. The benefit of this is that systems stay updated which makes them less vulnerable to malware attacks, hence helping in creating cyber trust.
- Data Loss Prevention: Data loss is prevented by monitoring confidential and user defined data shared through removable drives, networks or various applications. This prevents the leakage of business secrets. Data-at-rest can also be scanned on endpoints and removable devices, thus ensuring an additional layer of protection against breaches. The features are explained in this video.
- Asset Management: There is total visibility of all hardware and software running on endpoints with software/hardware changes also being monitored by EPS. This allows administrators to stay aware of any alterations on company systems. This vigilant asset management feature allows enterprises to stay on top of any kind of attempted malicious or mischievous activity, isolate it, find the track and take steps against it at a very early stage.
Apart from these, EPS also provides other specialized features like Firewall, IDS/IPS, Port Scan Attack Prevention, DDOS Attack Prevention among others. It offers multilayer protection and is certified by various industry certifications, making it a great choice to secure your organization’s digital security and help gain cyber trust, thus leading to greater brand equity.